Pincroft Dyeing and Printing Co Ltd recognises that the protection and conservation of the environment is an important aspect of the Company’s overall performance and also a major responsibility of the Company management.
The Managing Director is responsible for ensuring that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in the Company. The Company is committed to continual improvement on environmental performance and the prevention of pollution. This will be achieved by the setting of objectives and targets and ensuring these are regularly monitored. Objectives and targets shall be documented with set Management Programme(s) and communicated throughout the organisation. These areas include but are not limited to:-
- Comply with all environmental legislation affecting our business and aim to exceed any
industry environmental benchmarks as may be demanded by customers or produced by
- Adhere to the noise and emission abatement measures as dictated by our Pollution Prevention and Control Licence.
- Segregation of waste for re-cycling
- Compact all un-recyclable waste so as reduce the volume sent to landfill
- Bulk purchase raw materials, where this is not possible, reusable containers will be used and returned to the supplier for refilling.
- Benchmark, monitor and continually review aJI package handled on a annual basis
- Ensure that our Environmental Management System complies to BS EN ISO 14001 : 2004
Through regular training employees at all levels are made aware of the potential environmental effects of their activities, new or amended legislation that affects them and the environmental benefits of improved performance.
The Company will require all sub-contractors and suppliers to accept the same operational standards as it imposes on itself.
This policy will be reviewed annually by the senior management of the Company, and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued. This policy statement is displayed on the Company’s premises.
It is publicly available through our website, reception areas or as may be reasonably requested by any interested party.
Signed: Jose Melo
Date: 18.01.16 Group Operations Manager